How do I change his view of me?

my ex used to see me as the most beautiful soul on this planet

i screwed up and broke it off but he's giving me a second chance to work on trust issues in a month from now

how do i get him to see past his negative view of me and see me as great and get him to fall in love w him again?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe if he stands by no morals or principals you can try to please him by showing affection and by prowing to him that the past won't repeat itself

but from the other side i dont think a man could just simply forgive and forget how you made him feel

depending on the intensity of the situation ofcourse, can't say nothing more because you didn't explain why you broke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thing of it this way reverse your positions. I know I won't ever forget, forgive maybe but I'd always look at him or his actions in a negative light, especially if it was a major red flag.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't. It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it.

• You likely cannot.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends how messy your past is. Even the best, most solid relationships can be spoiled