What does she mean?

My ex broke up with me 6 months ago. We were so happy together. The two things that are still in my head of what she said are "I need to find myself and figure out where I want to be" and " we are at two different points in our lives" I still can't understand those saying fully. Help.

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm, I read it as "I don't know what I want" and "Our lives are incompatible". Perhaps she saw how happy you thought everything was and decided it was best to bail now before you got any more attached. The reality is if she was as happy as you think she was, she would still be around. Either the communication mutually sucked or she put on a great act.

• How long were you together?

• 4 months and 10 days

• Well maybe she lost interest and grew apart or maybe she just saw you were too different to function in the long run. Women are different this way. They have a more clear vision into the future about this. I know it's hard, it always is if it was real. My suggestion is just to try your hardest to be the best version of yourself. Don't worry, you'll prove to yourself that you will eventually find real long lasting happiness if you work on it :)

• she wants dicks lots of dicks in and out of all of her oriffices