Simple question for the boys...it's short?

OK so boys...if you were over your ex girlfriend but you guys were still friends and hanging out would you keep mentioning to her all the stuff you guys did together in the past. my ex kept mentioning the concerts we both went to and how they were good and when he met me friends (he remembered them all!)...

that's all I wanna know...why would he be mentioning all this stuff?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he is still in love with you, I would do that too, and I know it is annoying...but being friends with your ex is going to be the hard part, it depends on how you both handle it. but in most people's opinion including me, having a friendship with your ex that you both just recently broke up or had a really good relationship in the past, is gonna end up hurting yourself. The worse case scenario would most likely gonna be worse than a break up, lose him forever...trust me..

but the answer to your question...He wants to get back to you, and still in love with you. ^^

What Guys Said 1

• I would think that he can't help it. If he's thinking/mentioning those things, you are still in his thoughts and I believe feelings are still there.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with vince42r, on some level he still likes you. He may be testing the water to see how you feel about him. You could always try stopping contact and see what he does.