Girlfriend trouble?

Ok so me and my girlfriend went out to eat the other day and she started having anxiety and asked her mom to come get her that freaked me out so I started to over react causing a bigger problem. I apologize and said I love you we were all good. Now it’s the next day and I get to her house before she wakes up I got her breakfast to surprise her with before she went to work. So I text her that I’m here and she is like I don’t want to talk or do this right now. So I again start to panic she is going to break up with me. So I blow up her phone because I can help myself and I’m panicking she ends up tell me she does not want to do this anymore so the next day comes and I go over to talk to her and I ask for another chance she says no so I leave she texts me soon after saying that she does not have any intention of dating any other guys she just wants alone time to think about us and some other things. She also says that we can maybe talk again soon but she just wants alone time to think for now. What do I do? Do I still have a chance. I have talk to 4 other girls and they all say give her her space and that she’ll probably come back.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for now she needs to focus on bettering herself.. you probably keep her from getting better and stronger. You should give her some space alone then reach back to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, listen to those 4 other girls FFS. I don't know why you need not a second or third, but fifth opinion on this one. Your girlfriend has some things she needs to sort through emotionally on her own and she wants some space. You've been way too desperate and clingy and you really need to realize that by doing that, you're NEVER going to make her want to be closer to you, when she's thinking the way she is right now and needs space, the only think that will bring her back to you is by you giving her space and allowing her to come back when she's good and ready.

• Thank you. It’s not that I need more opinions I know I have to give her time. We spend every day together for 8 months she’s my best friend. I always talk to her about my issue every day and she helps me fix them I have Aspergers so I need someone like her. But my problems I over think things and it puts more stress on her already bad anxiety that she has had for years.

• I know, it's natural. You care about her and you want to be close to her. She's lucky to have you and she'll realize that. I guarantee she'll be back to you if you back off. Don't worry at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she's having a rough time. Just wait it out and don't get your hopes up.

What Guys Said 2

• She has some big personal obstacles to climb right now, so leave her be right now. But I think you have a good chance of her coming back when she is better, just respect her condition more.

• Thank you

• That's cool and all, but remember even if you do a lot of work it isn't guaranteed she'll take you back. Maybe she will have too much to deal with. I hope you can get with her though :)

• Thank you.

• don't give a fuck her. there many others option go n fuck other. u are back up plan for her. if she don't find other than its better to play with old toys till she don't get new toy. lol it's not Break Up. it's wake up.