Girlfriend trouble?

Ok so me and my girlfriend went out to eat the other day and she started having anxiety and asked her mom to come get her that freaked me out so I started to over react causing a bigger problem. I apologize and said I love you we were all good. Now it’s the next day and I get to her house before she wakes up I got her breakfast to surprise her with before she went to work. So I text her that I’m here and she is like I don’t want to talk or do this right now. So I again start to panic she is going to break up with me. So I blow up her phone because I can help myself and I’m panicking she ends up tell me she does not want to do this anymore so the next day comes and I go over to talk to her and I ask for another chance she says no so I leave she texts me soon after saying that she does not have any intention of dating any other guys she just wants alone time to think about us and some other things. She also says that we can maybe talk again soon but she just wants alone time to think for now. What do I do? Do I still have a chance. I have talk to 4 other girls and they all say give her her space and that she’ll probably come back.
Girlfriend trouble?
Add Opinion