Did my girlfriend truly love me?

Me and my girlfriend were going out for 2 years, it was both of our first loves and we were so perfect together and everyone knew it, however a couple of months ago my girlfriend found out I had messaged this girl twice quite explicitly, although this was said by my doctor to be solely down to anxiety as I was so worried she would break up with me and move onto a boy straight away, these anxiety attacks caused me to do stupid things, and she understands that. As well as this she kissed another boy when she was unbelievably drunk and almost passed out basically, she didn't even know it happened but as soon as she did she told me. Now it's been 2 months and she seems to be moving on from me really well but she says she was so in love with me...

What I'm trying to say is did she truly love me, and if she did would she have stayed with me?

20

What Girls Said 2

• I think she did, if not at least a little. We can't tell you if she would've stayed with you though. You could only figure that out from her. Maybe talk to her, it's okay to do that.

By the way. Just because she kissed someone else while she was drunk doesn't mean that it was an accident and it can't be used as a good excuse. If she did it, she probably had thoughts of something else before hand and while she was sober. Alcohol doesn't impair the ability to control one's actions.

• But I talk to her, and she just says I'm living in a dream world and doesn't want to get back with me..

• If she would have cruelly loved u then she would never leave u.. no matter what ever the problem is.. Nd if she would care then she would never kiss a guy.. not even if she's drunk.. if we grls are serious for someone we don't drink too much with another guy unless we want a "one night drunken mistake"

What Guys Said 0