Do I still have a chance to get my ex back?

My boyfriend broke up with me two weeks ago saying that he wasn't ready for a serious relationship, that we were too different, that he had a gut feeling we should end it, and that he didn't see a future with me :( During our relationship we argued a lot because of my insecurities and jealousy and space. I knew it made him unhappy but he always reassured me that he loved me so much, that he was afraid of losing me, and that he would never break up with me. And then he did. When we broke up he said it'd be best if we didn't contact each other and I sent him a message a day later apologizing for the things I felt I needed to apologize for, told him it broke my heart that he'd made this decision, but that I still cared about him and loved him. After that, I started the no contact method, but it's done nothing but drive me crazy. He hasn't contacted me at all. Not even for my birthday last weekend. I want to believe that he just wants space right now and that he'll get in touch with me once he starts really missing me but I'm not so sure anymore. I've tried continuing my own life and focusing on my own things but it's hard when he's on my mind most of the time. It makes me really sad to think he's probably forgotten me by now :( When we last talked, he told me to do him the favor of telling him when I get my period because that kind of stuff makes him anxious. I got it this morning but I haven't texted him to tell him. I'm not sure I should. One part of me wants to in case we start talking again and we can maybe rekindle our relationship. Maybe he's been missing me too but is just too stubborn to do anything about it. But another part of me doesn't in case he doesn't reply or because there's no reason to tell him. Any advice?

12

What Guys Said 2

• It really seems like he really believes this was the right decision. I would advice you move on to the best of your ability. If you feel a month or two from now you want to rekindle things with him, then thats when you should text something like, "I just ate at that restaurant we were in. I remember you blah blah blah. Hope all is well with you"

• I think he's been quite clear saying it's his gut instinct that it's not right. at least he's been honest and you can only really take him for what he's said. You're obviously upset and desperate for a hope that this will get fixed but I think because he's been quite clear in his thoughts, this is only going to hurt you for longer :/ the hardest reality is the need to cut ties :/

What Girls Said 1

• you always have a chance if he has feelings for you

• yes u can all u need is to apologise for what so ever happened between u two and that u really miss him this works out in most of the cases