I miss my ex (all opinions wanted please ❤️)?

he is gonna go on a date with me and he said we can go on a date and go from there and see if that was a good decision or not

how do i get him to love me again

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't and he never did. If he did he wouldn't have broken up. This won't ever work and never have anything to do with an ex

What Guys Said 3

• Don't try to do so. You'll end up feeling even worse if you end up with someone who you don't think loves you for who you are. Give him a chance but as someone who's your equal, he should also need to impress you.

• there a reason why he call your ex boyfriend

• did he break up with u

• yeah

• he is hesitant to go on the date but he is still going how do i get him to like me again

• I know ur under 18 but honestly if u are sexualy active don't do it with him in hops it will fix it ur best bet is to let him know that if he wants to be with u then u can be romantic treat him as a friend no cuddling or anything make him realize he can't have u without being with u and then u will c were his mind really is

What Girls Said 0