How do I make my ex boyfriend realize that he wants me back and now, how do I make him miss being with me?

hes talking to another girl, but he doesn't know if their going to work out. he still likes me and has feelings for me so how do I get him back?

11

What Guys Said 1

• like is so vague of a term...you need to assess if that's in the sense of friendship, which is the most assured thing when it comes to being together with the best chances of success

he likes another girl, hence the talking going on...what it comes down to is straight-up competition if you really want to go all out for this guy, you need to come out on top in terms of whatever it is that he sees in her that he doesn't see in you...she's distracting and seducing him in ways you're lacking

What Girls Said 1

• if he doesn't want to get back with you and if he doesn't miss you, than clearly he's over you. he may still have feelings and everything but that doesn't mean he wants to be with you.