Ex still has nudes saved. why does he still have them after everything?

I used to ask my ex boyfriend all the time for photo advice that included selfies and pictures with friends. I also sent him nudes and just sexy pictures on Snapchat and he saved all of them. After we broke up he still had them and unsaved some of them but it's been more then 4 months and he still has some saved. Why he talks so bad about me and has made fun of my body before so why would he bother to saved those pictures

08

Most Helpful Guy

• lol my ex sent me nudes on FB just after we broke up. she didn't talk to me for a year and a half. she randomly msged me asking how I was. right beside her message was a history of the pictures shared between us on FB. I don't know if she noticed the pictures before she msged me lol

What Guys Said 7

• Sorry but that's the risk you take when you send nudes.. Don't send nudes kids! It's not worth it

• he keeps em for jerking off too.. probably showing off to his mates how hot you are.
    I kept some of my ex pics and videos.

• He talks really bad about me so he knows if he ever showed his friends all the stuff he said about me would be defeated from having those pictures saved

• might talk bad, but he will be proud he has the hot pics!

• to have leverage on you

• All honesty, he may just show it to his close friend.

• maybe a keepsake or something to remind him of happier times? or maybe something more sinister like publishing them online which for your sake i hope he doesn't do

• No I know gen wouldn't put them out there because he would've by now to be honest

• guys keep nudes saved for masturbation

• because he loves your pussy.

What Girls Said 0