How to end things with a girl who you don't want to know anymore?

Like how do you break up with a person?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You fell in love

0|0
    0|0
    • Did I?

• Show All
    • Through the internet, should show you that the love is real.

• Yes but I hate feelings

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Just break up with her. Love can't be forced. And please don't ghost her, that's horrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • How should I end things

• Show All
    • What happened was I met her online, after a month, we had a relationship then stayed friends and emotionally it is too much.

She had sex with a guy friend and she acts like she doesn't care.

I need to dump her ass.

I cared too much.

• What happened was I met her online, after a month, we had a relationship then stayed friends and emotionally it is too much.

I need to dump her ass.

I cared too much. X

• just be open w her and tell her the truth. its better to tell her right away rather than lagging it. u needa word it better tho. "i dont wanna know u anymore" is a no-no. just be like "i dont think i feel the same way about you anymore and i think its unfair to you if i still keep on pretending/ i think its better for both of us if we break up"

0|0
    0|0
    • If I explain to you about what happened between me and you, will that be helpful? If you don't mind taking the time to listen and tell.

• Show All

I need to dump her ass.

I cared too much.

• well tbh, if she doesn't care anymore then why should you? itll only be a self-respecting thing to just break up with her. u definitely deserve better

Loading... ;