How do I break up with my boyfriend if he's currently living at my house?

I thought I had found my soulmate we had this awesome connection and we had so much fun together... He started being a douche not when he started living with me but everytime we got in an argument he would become less and less empathic so I started to feel like he doesn't listen to me and he doesn't want to have sex that often, and today he ran out with some of his friends to make me mad!! I feel like he doesn't care about my feelings and I hate feeling that way I don't deserve it I've suffered enough... I just don't know how to talk to him he's becoming like a little kid! He lies it's ridiculous! But I care about his feelings :/ I know breaking up with someone is never easy but I don't want him to hate me...

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly suggest talking to him first. A lot of instances like this can be solved if you seriously just sit down and talk. If that doesn't work out just say "I think it's better if we just broke up," or "I think it's better if we start seeing other people." Those are things I PERSONALLY would like to be told to me if my girlfriend was breaking up with me. Though, I will say, maybe he does like you but you're going through a time that every couple goes through. It's called life. Try to talk it through to him, don't just quit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry Hun but he will hate you but that's his problem, he is the one acting like a child and you deserve better than that. If you're worried he might become violent I suggest have a friend or family member there when you break up and ask him to move out. Don't have them mint he same room coz that's just awkies but definitely have them there in case he refuses to leave.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 6

• Well get over it. You throw him out. If you're not prepared to do that then you really don't want to do anything but bitch

• You have to stop worrying about whether he hates you or not. You can't do anything about that. But you need to tell him that it's not working and he needs to find another place to live.

• I know a guy like that, get rid of him. it doesn't seem like he's even bothered to make the relationship work. threaten to throw him out and he might come to his senses. but if he acts like that again he's not worth the time. it's not a proper relationship if your constantly fighting.

• Well, tell him you're done and one of you has to move.

• must say what you mean and mean what you say

• Just say. It does not work for you lile that. You are not happy anymore.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to leave?