My ex sent me a long text giving me lame excuses, but his last message got me emotional. What to do?

Months after my ex and I broke up, I found out that he was a cheater, and I found some screenshots of him texting another girl too. He got to know that I have the screenshots, and he sent me a looong message, lemme summarize it here.

"I know it doesn't matter anymore. I was immature, and immature people make mistakes, right? Even I did, but cheating is not one of them..." blah blah blah then he stated that he saw that girl as a sister and it is okay to use thay language with a sister, but he's still sorry that he has cheated "from my perspective". It's the end of his text that got me emotional, and I'm quoting it right here:

".. I don't know for how many more days I am gonna be stuck in this salmon colored room with a photo of two sea otters hanging from the wall.." Once I told him that if we marry then our bedroom will be salmon color, and I often sent him random pictures of sea otters and told him "oh look I found our picture". That got me so emotional. He still misses me.

I didn't let that make me feel in love again tho, I sent him back a long text that roasted the shit out of that asshole, I even told him that he will miss me forever and eventually die in a salmon color room with a picture of sea otters hanging from the wall. I still hate him. What did he do when he should have done this madness? He mentally tortured me.

But I can't stop thinking about it... he painted his wall and all... why is he doing this? Have I really been so harsh? I'm getting all sentimental with this, help me! :(
+1 y
Also, he wasn't simply "texting" another girl. He used to flirt with this one extremely beautiful girl, pm for details. But when I simply told my guy friend a hi, he would get furious with me so not only was he a cheater but he was also a hypocrite.
9
1