He blew me off for five days... now he's back?

Just like the title says... I was actually surprised to see a Snapchat message notification from this guy I've been seeing casually pop up tonight. While this isn't the first time he has now gone days without texting me, this is now the second time and the longest. So the full story is as follows. Saturday we texted a bit, he was going out that night and we agreed to see each other Sunday but never agreed on a set time but he always messages me and we hadn't seen each other at this point for a week and a bit. He sent me some photos of himself (non nude) and I was complimenting him. I didn't hear from him that night (slightly unusual, but whatever it's possible he was just busy having fun with his friends) and then nothing and now here we are. Honestly? Just want some third party perspective on this before I tell this guy to quit wasting my time and buzz off.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) You can play his game or mirror the same attention he gives u, if he he is worth it. When next he texts you reply 3 days later. whenever ghost u for a few days do it to him to. Never put more into something while the other is seemingly less invested. Your availability should be a reward to theirs.
    2) Really its up to you. Do u want someone that texts u often? If yes then this guy is not the type you want. whether busy or not. The question here is how do u want to be treated?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was recently dating a guy like this and I had to cut him off in the end. Communication is so important to me and flakiness doesn't go down too well with me. If you're ok with not hearing from him from time to time days at a time, then I say you should stick with him. If not, go with your gut and leave him.

What Guys Said 1

• this happens when you give priority to the wrong person to be in your life whenever he wants.
    be serious about your life, and others will learn you're not just an emergency button to use.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, all you can do is decide if you want a guy who will disappear for days or a guy who will actually reply to you like a normal guy who likes and respects a girl.
    Even if somebody is busy, it won't take 5 days to at least say "sorry, busy, will text later"
    Always remember, actions speak louder than words.

• Maybe you should tell him to buzz off, it sounds like he's just using you when he feels like he has the time