I want him back. Help?

Last Tuesday (about 8 days ago), I broke up with my boyfriend. It was nothing he did, he was amazing and loyal and the best guy I have ever met. He was so respectful and so kind, I don't know what I was thinking breaking up with him.
I thought that maybe I was just too young to be dating anyone seriously, and that I wanted to focus on improving myself and spending time with my friends and family. 2 days after the break up though, I began to really regret it.
We haven't really had any contact but, I miss him so much. And I have a feeling he feels the same (he's been posting things on his snapchat story and on facebook that make me think so).
How do I get him back? He's been in a foreign country for a month and a half now, and gets back this Friday, and so I had to break up with him via text. Should I reach out to him? Should I text him? I don't know what to do but all I know is that I want to get back together.
Someone help me. Do I wait? Do I message him Friday? Do I go to his house and tell him to come outside? What do I do?
I want him back. Help?
3
2