Why did my ex block me on fb after I deleted him?

Okay so we knew each other for a while we've talked before here and there. He's also like my bro to my best friend. They grew up together but they not so close that the same time.
Anyway, he would always flirt but I never really Do anything. Haha I did think he was cute but yee I never did anything. But then one month we just started texting and we kept going for I don't know how many. But then we only dated for roughly 2 months before we broke up.
i go to school and work two jobs and he works a lot too and we live like 1.5 hours away from each other we could only see each other once every week. Cause of work schedules.
He said he didn't wanna end it but it felt like he was dating his phone and not me. I kept trying to made plans so we can see each other more. (Didn't seem to good just 2 hours on weekday and more on weekends) I felt as if he wasn't trying and we ended kinda in argument. Mostly me saying that he's not caring and why should I. And I told him I was deleted him from my social meaid to forget him. So I deleted him fb and snap that same day. Then I find out he blocked me on fb. We broke up just recently too. Like 3 days ago..
I don't know I felt like he hates me now I mean he blocked me it makes me feel like everything he told me was a lie and he never cared. But when we where dating I could see it and I don't know we had great chemistry it was just the distance thing not working I don't know I just need advice

12

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you care if he blocked you if you deleted him?

• That's trueee I guess I really did like him.. I didn't wanna break up but he wasn't caring so...

• Why do you care? He's an ex. No you don't have "chemistry" if you did you'd still be together

• Your right I don't know we just broke up in an argument I was hoping he still cared but nah... yeah I guess our chemistry is over

• If one argument split you up you didn't have much at all

• No it wasn't our first. But it started cause we couldn't see each other that often cause of your schedules

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's easier to block, so he won't have that added stress of seeing you in his feed from mutual friends. It happened to me too. Probably just self preservation. <3

• Like I still miss him we just broke up too. I thought there was a chance but after he blocked me it's clear that he wants nothing... I unfriended him cause I didn't wanna deal with seeing him but that was a little extreme in my part since it was that same day

• I think so too. long distance is really challenging, and I think it's best left to married couples who are transiting towns/jobs. no need for that at your stage in life. =]

• Aww thank you haha I'll just try to move on then. It was great while it lasted but it wasn't destined 😭