Should we break up and go our separate ways, break up and stay friends, or try to make this relationship work?

My boyfriend and I are on a break, we are only friends (his choice). He just called me and told me I need to decide what we should do by the next time we talk.
He lives two hours away from me and he is 7 years older than me, so he is at a different spot in life. He has two more years of school, whereas I have 7 since I am going the route to be a doctor. He is worried that this will make our relationship too hard, but he also thinks he could have a very happy life with me and possibly marry me in a few years.
When we started dating we moved really fast, and got really serious after only 3 months. Now that we have stepped back, I don't have as strong of feelings for him...
I don't know what to do, any information you need to know to help me I will tell you. Just ask... I am just so lost...

• Go your separate ways
    50%(6)53%(10)Vote57%(4)
  • Stay friends
    33%(4)26%(5)Vote14%(1)
  • Make it work
    17%(2)21%(4)Vote29%(2)

What Guys Said 2

• I would come to terms and be freinds. Hey, maybe after your career you can try something again.

• Go your separate ways. don't feel lost. focus on your future. there are a lot of men out there.

What Girls Said 1

• I think breakup and don't stay friends