Why would he ask that?

Why would he ask a magic 8 ball if I was going to leave him? He is the longest relationship of my life.. he treats me like I'm just a person rather than his girlfriend. We been arguing the past 3 days. It's hard. I'm just hurt because he'd ask a dumb toy a dead serious question. And everything else. He came to my house and yelled at me today. Because of an comment I made to my friend.. "I'm about over my relationship, all we do is fight anymore😂😂" literally what I said.

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's afraid to lose you.

What Guys Said 6

• I ask the 8ball about everything

• Cause he is a dick.

• sounds like it's time to move on

• Lol some guys are crazy

• the fighting happen over the 8 ball or something else

• There's a lot of things we've fought about.

• All dumb stuff. I almost left him. But he refused to let me. He literally wouldn't let me go. But that's every time he fights. He freaks out and says in gonna leave when in reality I'm not.

• sounds like you too just need to sit and talkabout stuff what upsets him and what upsets you and y

• Sounds kinda insecure

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!