Why did your last relationship fail?

Why did you’re last relationship fail?

94

Most Helpful Girl

• My last relationship went down hill when I caught him cheating on me. He begged me to take him back and told me how much he 'loved' me, so stupidly I took him back with open arms. But then every time I went out with my girl friends he would phone and check up and see where I was, what I was doing and the names of the people I was with etc. So he obviously had trust issues with me and I was not the one that had cheated on him. So I eventually broke up with him.

What Girls Said 8

• He was a commitaphob and too attached to his mom. He is very close with his mom and I always respected that. I got along very well with her, however I could see that he wasn't strong enough to be independent of her. She controlled him too much. His priorities weren't in alignment with mine either so I probably could have stayed with him but I didn't.

• he was a bullsh*tter

• He cheated on me...I found out...we broke up!

• We both realized we didn't like each other like that.

• he broke up with me because I wasn't able to open up to him. he felt he couldn't break down the wall I had up

• dumped me for noo reason at all. cool right?

• He was to dependent on me and I guess I just couldn't handle it, so we broke up.

• Difference of personality! LOL! That's why all relationships ultimately fail.

Specifically I felt I could never make him happy because he didn't know what he wanted. It made me angry and I fought with him. We both decided to call it quits.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't necessarily say it failed.

Our lives we're just going in two different directions come college graduation. The sad thing is we both saw it coming the few months leading up to it too. She went to Japan to become an English teacher, it was what she always wanted. She wanted me to go with her but I just won an awesome job (well at the time it seemed awesome, JK) which was both easy and high paying, and we both knew this was leading into my career path.

I took her to San Francisco International Airport the day she left, it was so heartbreaking. I stayed with her as long as I could until she reached the area where I couldn't enter without a boarding pass. She cried. I cried. It sucked. I couldn't be anymore happy for her though

It was bittersweet, on one hand we knew it was coming to an end but on the other hand I knew she was following her dream.

wow sorry for the wrong answer. I just got caught up in it lmao.

• We were both young and naive. We gave into our tempers and didn't compromise, instead worrying more about our pride.

• We were just too different.

• She lied to me...Twice. Once is a mistake. Twice is a habit. :)