Ex still wears gifts I got him?

Do guys really not care about stuff like that? I got rid of everything after our ugly breakup. he never bought me clothes but regardless the gift... I would nit be able to use it. He can tho, no problem. What's up with that?!?!

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I think just girls care more about guys than guys do for girls. He might not be letting go, or he's acting like he's over it and still holding onto you quietly.

• Some girls care more about some guys than some guys do for some girls.

What Guys Said 2

• My ex wife still wears our wedding ring. We have been divorced for 4 years and she still wears them. I've had friends that run into her and they think she's remarried. She isn't...she just wears them.

• guys don't really for the most part care exactly who bought them what as far as wearing it as long as its nice and cool unless there in a relationship and still love somebody then it means alot

What Girls Said 2

• i rkn he's hanging on to it. or he really likes it. it prob just something that he has left of you and doesn't want to let it go. or doesn't care and just wears it. or forgot that you got it for him

• He probably just forgot you gave it to him