Will the feeling ever go away? PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE ANSWERING?

After a long and painful 3 years on and off relationship, I finally ended it with my ex. It hurt but I will not be letting him back into my life again.
I just wanted to collect some answers in the hope I would feel better. I know guys will answer this and get funny about how I feel, but I ask that you answer honestly according to what you believe about your gender.
My ex would always like (not so much facebook) girls instagram selfies. This is both provocative and plain selfies. Most of them are edited and you can tell, but some are natural. Part of the reason I left him was because he wouldn't stop when I begged him to, due to how anxious and undervalued it
made me feel. I hoped after leaving I would stop having the urge to stop looking... but it hasn't worked.
I still look on some of the girls account because I have the push to. I don't know why, I can't stand him anymore because of the other reasons we broke up, but I just don't know why I feel the urge to look and see what he's liked?
Does anyone have any advice on how to stop or at least how long it will be till I stop wanting to look?
I don't wanna delete instagram because I have it for my own personal use, and I have blocked the girls, but I still feel the urge to go digging and it really sucks.
Once you get over him you won't want to do it anymore
You're always gonna want to look
Other (please elaborate)
Vote C
GirlGuy
10
4