How do I win back my ex?

We were together for 2 years, and we were so unbelievable together and for eachother, and we spent the best 2 years of our lives, however a 3 months ago my girlfriend found out I had messaged this girl twice quite explicitly, although this was said by my doctor to be solely down to anxiety as I was so worried she would break up with me and move onto a boy straight away, these anxiety attacks caused me to do stupid things, and she understands that. As well as this she kissed another boy when she was unbelievably drunk and almost passed out basically, she didn't even know it happened but as soon as she did she told me. She seems to not want anything and definitely not a relationship from me, but how do I persuade her, what is the best thing to do to win her back, because I miss her so badly and it's got to a stage where she wants space until she feels comfortable of just being friends.. How do I win her back?

21

What Girls Said 2

• If you are honest, you gonna see win back with faithful

• i want to thank Dr ALuta for bringing back my Ex, we broke up for more than 9 month and Ex told me that he will never want to see me in his life again. i love her so much to the extend that i could not do any thing again, i was confused and depress due to the love i had for my her. i did everything i could do to have her come back to me but all went in vain. so i decided to contact a spell caster, i did not believe in spell casting i just want to try it may be it would work out for me. i contacted dr Aluta for help he told me that he have to cast a love spell on her, after 5 days my EX Girlfriend called me and started to apologize for leaving me and also she told me that she still love me. i was very happy and i thank dr aluta for helping get back my EX. Dr Aluta his spell is the the greatest all over the world, it was the love spell he cast on my ex that make her come back to me. i will want the world to contact him if you need any help reach him on his email traditionalspellhospital@gmail. com i will want the world to contact him if you need any help here.(1) If you want back your EX Husband or Wife or divorce partner. If you also need a lottery spell he can help with that and even cure different kind of disease. you an reach him on his email traditionalspellhospital@gmail. com

What Guys Said 1

• You most likely can't win her back and it would be better to start accepting that rather than wasting time on lost causes. You both fucked up. Your anxiety might have made you FEEL like doing stupid things but it didn't make you do them and no doctor could say that. If your doctor did say that then they're plain wrong. You made a choice to message that girl, nobody forced you.

Your girlfriend kissed another guy by choice. She can't blame alcohol, alcohol doesn't make you do things that aren't within your choice. You may not show the best judgement but again, that just shows that your judgement isn't that strong in the first place.

You both fucked up, neither of you have any real excuse and the relationship is now over. This is what's called a reality check and the purpose of it is to learn lessons and improve.