I don't know whats the matter with me?

basically I've been dating this girl for nearly a year now and for the first few months it was great i couldnt get her off my mind.
but after a while i mind on random days had a tendency to wonder about splitting up and dating other girls and i have no idea why them ideas popped into mind head.
as the months went by i almost went to far and began to have a conversation where at the end of it i was gonna brake up with her.. just before doing so i ended up bursting into tears and regretting ever attempting to brake up with her.. since then i can't sleep properly and I don't know whats wrong with me.. can someone explains this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It's completely normal to have those thoughts in a relationship. There will always be good and bad times although you must only focus on the good. If you truly love her, and she truly loves you she'll understand. Let her know what you've been dealing with/thinking about and work out a solution. There's nothing at all wrong with you. You just need to figure out what you want from this relationship and then go forward with it. Hopefully all will be good in the end!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is called a "Love Effect" of sorts. For the first 6-8 months in (that's great that it was longer for you), you feel very strongly about her, then it starts to fade. A sign of this is that she was constantly on your mind. If you push through, and spend some quality time with her, your relationship should rebuild itself.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to break up with her it's simply not working

What Guys Said 2

• U should probably break up bc if ur thinking of dating other girls it's not gonna work between u 2

• Man in 17 lol and i never had a relationship and i was dating a 15 year old girl and she dumped me because she said i dont know how to take care of her :(

• im one of thos emotion types who are more sensitive than the average guy😂😂yea its a curse but oh well.
      maybe you didn't pay enough attention to her oe you did something u didn't knoe effected her in a bad way

• Nah its not that lol. I never been in a relationship i didn't know what to do LOL

• i basically had practice with long distance relationships when i was younger. it all came naturally when i first got with her🤣