My ex boyfriend never introduced me to his closest friends. Why would someone do that assuming they love you?

I was with a guy for 2 years and I never met his friends, we broke up and now he is dating a girl he just met like 2 months ago. it breaks my heart to know that he introduced her to his friends but never introduced me to them why? Was he ashamed of me?
Now. All his friends follow her on social media and they even go out on double dates. I can't stop crying. This makes me feel worthless.

03

What Guys Said 3

• aww baby stop crying. never allow anyone taking u granted. baby know Ur worth. you have beautiful heart n u deserve lots of love in Ur life. 😘

• Thank you 😞πŸ˜ͺπŸ’”

• Wow lol okkk...

• Be with a man who Ruin Ur lipstick but not Ur mascara.

• Fuck him. Fuck his actions. you go and do you now. no point in worrying about that shit.

• Thank you for your kind words. But the thing is he really knows my weak points, he really knows how to hurt me. It killed me :(

• πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜”he would always say I was too emotional :( He hated to see me cry :(

• lol.. crying about people crying.. has he looked into the mirror

• I think he was ashamed of his friends

• This makes me feel so bad about myself :( it's like he was hiding me the entire time :( and now this new girl has everything I ever wanted.. a normal relationship. I wanted to be part of his world but apparently I wasn't worthy

• He wasn't worthy to have you if he was realy hiding, and you should be pleased that he disappered from your life

• You are right !

What Girls Said 0