I want my ex boyfriend back. help me please?

hello everyone. lol I am actually new here. okay okay. haha to the problem. I will really try to summarise

I met this and we fell for each other. but when I met him , he had just met some girl too and was kinda now dating her. so he also started dating me and it became like a double thing. but later on we just stopped and decided to be friends till he can decide what he wants.

now the other girl has been good to him. faithful and all. and his family knows that girl as his girlfriend and the one he will marry. and before he leaves her at least he will need to have a valid reason because even the girls family know about their relationship. (he is 30 so understand he just doesn't wake up and break things up for no reason like teenagers. lol).

okay so because of a lack of reason , he has decided to stay with her. and believe me he and I were good together. he is not even that close to the girl as he was with me.

and the whole point is , I want him back.
I already blocked his number on my WhatsApp. cuz we use to do that a lot. like every sec.

I don't know what to do next. I really don't want to forget him. he is like those matured guys with a future you just don't wanna get rid off.
should I forget him?
should I hold on and wait till he realise he can't be happy with her like he was with me?
GirlGuy
2
1