Does social media ruins Relationships?

I think it does tbh.
Easy to cheat on and make your SO jealous.

• Yes definitly!
    Vote A
  • No!
    Vote B
  • Results?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say so no as relationships are susceptible to being ruined in many ways. If people are going to cheat, they'd cheat, irrespective of social media. The use of social media does make it easier for one or both parties to become jealous, self-conscious and doubtful of things, especially when other people are actively trying it on with someone who is in a relationship. However, if those in the relationship are committed to each other, they'd be able to openly talk about any worries or concerns to prevent the relationship from potentially being ruined.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Being a platform, social media does not directly tear relationships apart. I'd rather think social media only presents an onset to "ruining" relationships when one starts to suspect unusual activity done online and if he/she intends to use social media in gathering evidences against the accused. That would be when the concepts of privacy and disloyalty are arbitrarily discussed, leading to prolonged misunderstanding most of the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Social media isn't the problem, it's what people do on social media. You can take away social media but they will still find a way to do whatever they were doing without it.

2|0
    0|1
    • Not really social media is very very very easy to cheat on its way harder to cheat without social media. for example you have girlfriend but a cute girl at work is hitting up on you. You go home after work, And she can't text. you lack of communication there.

• Show All
    • yeah exactly!

• Yeah it makes communication easier but it also makes finding out they're cheating easier too. It only causes problems of you let it or cause it to make problems. Otherwise it's fine. As for the jealousy bit, people are overly jealous these days and over possive. A lot of relationships these days are emotionally abusive because people overly control what their partner can and can't do which drives them to cheat. You can get rid of social media but it wouldn't get rid of the problems.

• Sometimes it does

0|1
    0|0
  • It can but I don't think it does generally (unless the person is obsessed with it).

0|0
    0|0
  • It Can.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Not persé ruin.. but it makes it a bit harder for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask yourself this - what does it ADD to relationships? Very little to nothing, in most cases.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Results?

0|0
    0|0
  • Does screentime cause depression? Put that into Google.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a 50/50 term

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessarily but generally I doubt its a positive influence

0|0
    0|0
  • only for the weak minded shallow egotistical monsters

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;