I miss my ex, what do I do?

First off, I was in a long distance relationship with my ex for a good year and a half. I broke up with him last month because I was tired of being in a long distance relationship. I was tired of not being able to leave the house and not being able to talk to anyone else. We talked over the phone literally 24/7 and I grew bored of that. I ended up liking someone else who was near me and I broke up with him. I broke his heart and we haven't spoken ever since.

I really miss him now because he was my best friend and I miss having someone to talk to and love me like that. What do I do? Do you think I actually miss him or the idea of having a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• you might actually be missing him, but more likely that you miss having a boyfriend

but if he has any self respect, he'd dislike you more if you try to go back to him
    because wit would look like you have taken him for granted as you broke up with him for someone else and now that someone else isn't in the picture, you are going back to him for backup

• I did take him for granted. I was so caught up on thinking what I wanted, I forgot how he still loved me. I do miss him. 💔

• Thanks for the MHO 😊✌

• No problem! You deserved it. 😊

What Guys Said 3

• Leave him and never look back.
    That will be the best for both of you.

• Call him up, see if he's dating. But if he's still long distance, forget it.

• He doesn't want to speak with me, but his friend says he's still single.

• Oh good for you, you'll have enough on your plate to stay busy without him if he doesn't want to respond. I don't want to sound like your dad but, you've got your whole life to find the guy thats right for you and men like an educated woman. Good luck in your freshman year.

• Aww, thank you! Don't worry, you sound nothing like my dad lol.

• see him... one last time and film the sex. yo can leave him then and just watch what you made if u ever miss. him

What Girls Said 1

• Theirs more fish in the sea be PATIENT don't Rush it let things fall into place.