• gal
    12%(1)23%(3)Vote40%(2)
  • third person
    38%(3)46%(6)Vote60%(3)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. In this very specific case, it sounds like there's a couple (individuals A and B) and a third person (C).

If A has been neglecting B, causing B to turn to C, then it's both of their faults. A for neglecting B, and B for cheating. In that situation, chances are even if C didn't exist, the relationship wouldn't last anyway.

If B just started emotionally cheating and then gives up or neglects the relationship despite A's efforts to engage B, then it's B's fault. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

C is trying to poach B away from A. If a breakup happens, it's B and C's fault. B for not establishing proper boundaries with C and allowing emotional and/or physical cheating, and C for trying to steal someone else's partner. Once again, if A is being an attentive partner, there is only so much you can do, at the end of the day the decision to cheat is B's and B's alone, A can't control that and thus can't be at fault.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm assuming the one who initiated it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0
  • Whose the third person may I ask?

0|0
    0|0
    • friends or the one who constantly trying to get him/her.

• both are responsible.
    a relationship consists of 2 parties, and those 2 are supposed to make this thing work.
    if one breaks up, it's the fault of both

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah but if both agrees it would be happily separated.

What Guys Said 1

• 80% of divorces are initiated by women.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;