How to getting over an ex?

How do you get ovet a ex. I want to get him out of my head. We don't talk and I blocked him on everything. I just want to stop thinking about him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep yourself busy with things you like. Hang out with friends. Before you know it, you won't even think about your ex.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You've already done a lot of it, the not talking, blocking him on everything. Remove things that will remind you of him, so those photos of you two put that on your computer in a folder somewhere and don't look at them and avoid places/things/activities that you two did frequently together that remind you of him (or re-associate those places/things/activities with other people).

Stay busy. Take up a new hobby, spend time with friends, keep your brain distracted by other things so that you don't start thinking of him.

Cry if you need to. If there is a weak moment, when something brings him to mind and it makes you sad, cry if you need to. It is okay.

And slowly, you'll start thinking of him less, and when you do think of him, the thought of him won't hurt, and then one day you'll realize that you're over him.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• don't worry, break up is just a lesson... not a punishment.
    you have to learn that life will get much easier when you learn to accept all the apologies that you never got. and that's would help you to know that the past is a perfect waste of today’s happiness, and to release unwanted thoughts out from your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • In time you will, if you've got no reminders around you

1|0
    0|0
  • this is easy. dont worry about relationships. get to know yourself. find new interests and hobbies that become more important than a relationship past or future.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't talk to him anymore

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Find things to do to distract yourself.

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;