Why are gold diggers seen with such contempt? They do what's best for them. Don't we all?

422

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are players seen with such contempt? They do what's best for them. Don't we all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they hide their true intentions from their partner, and then innocent people who are looking for an actual relationship get hurt.
    When it's mutually beneficial, such as a sugar daddy/baby relationship, the gold digging aspect of it isn't criticized because both parties have consented to the arrangement.

What Guys Said 21

• Because gold diggers are selfish. It doesn't matter what's best for them in this case. What about the person she's draining their money from? Doesn't that matter? No one wants their money drained from them.

• Because their core value is not about your well-being, as it is about theirs.

one of my closest friends lost her best friend when she met a guy with wealth, status, property, and business ownership. She married him and then invited her old friend over to her new home after some years has passed.

Gold diggers are in it to win it, had nothing to do with love.

by the way, this friend of hers told me at A Christmas party that she's not sexually satisfied by her husband and invited me out to the guest house to "service her needs". Pretty shallow, IMHO.

• Ah yes. That and two-bits will get you a cup of coffee... :)

It's fine, just don't admit it or you'll be kicked out of the dating club.

• Because they don't actually love anyone... Just money.

• Thats true. But when it comes at the expense of the well-being of someone else, it's wrong.
    If they're both into it, then that's totally cool. It's just that's usually not the case in those situations.

• https://youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY

Is it really what is best for you? It is financially viable. But I wouldn't say it is what is best for anyone. There is more to life then money.

• I don't have a problem with it as long as they're 100% honest. Same way I don't have a problem with dudes who chase hot girls for ONS, as long as they don't lie to get what they want.

• Because they do it under false pretenses.

• Golddiggers come in both Males and Females. It's selfish hearted people who want more and more they can't never get enough. These are people who need to be watched.

• You are single, aren't you?

• no. No need to get personal

• All women have sex for material gain, most if not all of the time. Sometimes they are called prostitutes. Sometimes they are called gold diggers. Sometimes they are called wives.

• But your mother struck a bad deal when she had sex. A twisted mind like you was born :)

• Just an observation.

Don't believe it? Sit in on a divorce court. It is nearly always about how much money the wife should get for having had sex with the husband.

I had one friend who ended up paying his divorcing wife the equivalent of $30,000 for each time they ever had sex.

• normally you enter a relationship on terms of mutualism. but gold diggers are just selfish.

• Because they pretend to interested in a guy for love when in actually its all about the money and not really the man as a person.

• Gold diggers are seen with so much contempt because they act like leeches. Never truly caring for or loving the one they are sucking the blood out of. Just as long as there is blood to feed off of, who cares what this 'host ' feels? That is despicable and worthy of contempt. Are you ok with being a leech? A parasite? If you are, you don't belong anywhere near me or any of my friends... and no it doesn't matter if you're super hot because the ugliness inside will show through.

• no, people who exist only for themselves are assholes and we dislike their destructive ways

• Their greed and feelings of entitlement. Simply put.

• WAy to set the clock back ignoramous

• No, we don't do what's best for us at the expense of OTHER people.

• Exactly what are you trying to implicate?

• the double standard in effect

• They make life feel like a lie for those of us that want to be good and actually mean it when we say "I love you."

What Girls Said 3

• Do what's best for them? So fucking and sucking cock for monetary gain with total disregard for the human being you fuck over in the divorce?

See I was taught that the best thing to do for yourself is to work to build your own life, your own income and self worth. You'll get too damn dusty to gold dig one day so why not actually be smart and live to live off of your own dollar instead of being a total leech?

• Yes they are doing it the right way, people just get mad when they realize they don't control you emotionally.

• Don't know either. The men who are with them obviously know what they want from them and if they don't care why should anyone else.