Is it a good idea to wait for my bf?

So my boyfriend (ex now I guess) broke up two weeks ago after 9 months of dating. He dumped me and we didn't talk at all until a few days ago when he texted me to see how I was. We started talking, have hung out twice where we just talked and laughed and kissed and talked about maybe getting back together. I mean I know I love him and want us to be together again. But he's the one who isn't so sure. He says he still has feelings for me but that he's not sure what he wants. That he wants time to think and that we should take it slow. I'm not exactly sure what this is supposed to mean though. Think it's fair for me to wait?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Keep close without going out for a bit and see if your bad habits return. If things are still good then I wish you the best

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you break up?

• A lot of reasons. Mostly my insecurities, jealousy, and clingyness. I also pressured him a lot to move in together which he didn't want to do. All things i realized during our two weeks of not talking and have been tTying to work on.

• If you realize the problems and are working to fix them it may be worth another shot