My boyfriend broke up with me… He says he's out of love with me… But then he says he's not out of love with me and just is tired of hurting me help?

So first you should know that we're both controlling and like to play mind games.
Weve been on a rollercoaster ride the past month. He tells me he isn't in love with me anymore and that it's too much stress. Then 2 days later he says he is in love with me but feels like he's not good for me. And the same thing happened AGAIN. So this time I left for 3 days. No texting or anything. I ran into him by accident and could tell that he hasn't been showering (not normal for him at all) and that he'd been doing this thing he only does when he's really upset... we're both prideful and both like to be in control but I need to take some control back and show him that I love him but I don't need him. He needs to realize that he CAN lose me. Should I stay gone for a few more days? What should I do? Does he love me or no?

when I was home he kept asking for a hug... wanted me to stay! Even though my heart wanted too my head said " no"

12

What Guys Said 2

• close ur eyes and imagine what u both will be like 2 years later,5 years later,10,20,30 and 40, if u think u can tolerate him and his attitude from first to last. then don't think twice, and if u can't then be stronger it will be tough but think for ur greater good and don't think twice...

• yes some time u must Lsn of ur mind

What Girls Said 1

• If you guys are controlling and parasitic, you will both never get anywhere. If this is a cycle, break it. If you want it to work, get relationship counseling. I hope you find the best solution, though; My advice might be baf