Ex popped out of nowhere after his breakup with new girl?

My ex messaged me out of nowhere asking how I've been and that he realized we haven't talked then telling me that he just broke up with his girlfriend knowing i too had not that long ago broken up with my recent ex. I don't know what it means or why he's even talking to me knowing i hated him for what he did?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all it's not "out of nowhere" since he knows you broke up with your recent ex. He probably thinks he can get back to you. If he contemplated that he's done something bad to you in the past, he would apologize. Did he? No. So should you get back to him? No.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex didn't pop up out of nowhere. He popped up out of the "I'm no longer getting any on the reg so now I want to get with you" boat.

Basically this person is only interested in you now that they are no longer with their ex. I personally would not entertain this idea. If they truly like you then they wouldn't have done what they did to become your ex in the first place :)

I would just ignore them. Sounds like they aren't really into you, but just into not being single. Not worth it in my opinion.

What Guys Said 4

• He wants rebound sex 100%

• Shit , he's thinking maybe I can get back with her. He's feeling all alone and he's falling back on you cause your the last thing he knows. You know what i mean

• he wants sex

• so, basically, he wants to smash your cabbage

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!