Is it normal for my ex to do this if she truly loved me?

Me and my girlfriend were going out for 2 years, it was both of our first loves and we were so perfect together and everyone knew it, however a couple of months ago my girlfriend found out I had messaged this girl twice quite explicitly, although this was said by my doctor to be solely down to anxiety as I was so worried she would break up with me and move onto a boy straight away, these anxiety attacks caused me to do stupid things, and she understands that. As well as this she kissed another boy when she was unbelievably drunk and almost passed out basically, she didn't even know it happened but as soon as she did she told me. Now it's been 3 months and she seems to be moving on from me really well but she says she was so in love with me...

She kissed a couple of guys last night, and seems to fine with it and enjoying life even more, but it upsets me so much because I can't get her out my mind

and I'm so upset about her getting with another guy, it's destroying me

11

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah its hard to see the person you love in another persons arms. Well I can't blame her she's single what should she do mope around and have hopes of being with you again so she stays single? No girl would do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it really destroying you though, really? :)