Why do some people go out of their way to make me seem awful?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Will you please toughen up and get a thicker skin? You're on here whining about "do I look pretty?", "why do people make me feel awful"...

You sound like you're just a tumbleweed who stands for nothing at all and Is so easily manipulated by anything and anybody.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because they don't actually know you. The world is a cruel, mean, and nasty place. The key is to focus on the good things in life, not the bad. But you have to take the bad with the good. Yin and Yang.

What Guys Said 6

• Jealousy. You're better than them in some way, therefore they feel insecure and try need to bring you down to raise their self-esteem.

• They have some kind of grudge against you. If you've never hurt them before, then it's probably jealousy.

• Jealousy.

• jealous of me or ...

• Ye. Just try and stick to yourself and you'll be alright.

I usee this rule, I use it too.
      : Everyone deserves a second chance.
      That means if they have give you a negative feeling in any form. Only let them make you feel bad twice, then cut them off and never see them again.

• because there are many many Shitty people in the world.

• it's jealous or ego..

• You're in middle school.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!