How do you move on when you still have feelings for this person?

We were in a relationship and broke up. Things get messy and filled with drama. Moving forward he's back with his ex and moved to another state. I felt like what we had was real but apparently to him it wasn't. He wanted me to change myself for him in order to be in a relationship and for him to propose to me. Maybe I should have. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way. I still love my wife but she's divorcing me. I thought we had a perfect marriage but the second I told her I was transgender, she's like I'm out.

So not only am I heartbroken but I'm like if I can't stay with her then who? I mean people hate trans people even though as I appear just a straight normal man. If you say you're trans to people they just run. Even your own wife who you think you can share anything with. Guess not...

But specifically for you. You can't lie to yourself. I mean you can't sustain the change even if you change for him because it's not you. I have lied a thousand times to women just so I can experience love. And it's worth it until I can't lie any longer and we break up. Is it really worth it? I don't know because I have kids and they are worth the lie to me. So I don't know. It's a crazy f**ked up world. That's all I have to say :-)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah should have sometimes you shouldn't keep attitude but if you weren't willing to then it's fine because even you have your rights. So I think you should fund a nice guy who don't want you to change yourself and let you be the person you really are..

What Girls Said 1

• You have to give it time and find things to do to distract yourself.