What's worse?

What's worse. #1 Not showing up for a visit ,when you have not seen someone in a year ? or #2.Them not returning your email after you did not show up ?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Two wrongs don't make a right.

Did you flake without any prior warning? I'm guessing you did.

• Wel he told me to call when I got there , so I thought that meant he'd be too busy to check emails, so don't contact before going & I had tons if stuff to take care of so I showed up 2months after I expected & he had to back home to work of course.

& then he found out I lived in the same place he was moving to, so he srarted writing again, but I was not there 'yet' -he wrote for a while, then he told me to write when I actually got there&again I was late , & yea so I think our 'attempt' is done

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Both are not good excuses or situations. The best thing right now is both individuals trying to compromise and reschedule a meeting time that will actually work out.

• Depending on why you didn't go . If you couldn't then they should understand. other wise they are both wrong and immature