I lost feelings towards my ex. What does this mean?

We only dated for about 6mos. It didn't work out because he didn't invest in the relationship that much. He is indecisive, doesn't know what he wants and not ready for marriage. It was a one-sided relationship and I'm happy that I left and saved myself. My goal now is to regain self-respect and confidence. It was easy to move on because of the LD set-up.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You've realized your self-worth. It's not bad since it's obvious the feelings weren't mutual you shouldn't feel bad if you tried and it failed. He's in the past now so be happy and move on with your life.

What Guys Said 2

• it means you are free to do whatever you want now and check out other guys without feeling sorry for who knows what.

• It means you have moved on. You are ready to go on with a happy life.

What Girls Said 2

• Not ready for marriage after 6mo of dating, what's wrong with him! *sarcasm*

• He's a man child, selfish, only wants fun and s*x, with no strings attached. He's very clever, cunning and unstable; still immature and unreliable. Even if he kind of knows what he wants, he is not committing because he is selfish and is really bad at loving; scared to invest and too protective of his status.

• A 40 year old man child, that's actually kinda cute. I think you care about him more than you want to admit. Just take it easy, relax and see where it goes. Don't plan yet how your grand children may look like that's all I'm saying...

• Yeah that's fine. It's a good balance. But it's already over. NC for 6wks now and changed interests.

• i purposed to my man two kids later it was a no. lol