Already moved on?

Dating for 7 months we broke up 2 weeks ago and he's already having sex and talking to someone did he ever really love me or did he use me?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Emotionally men don't function like women. We don't sit for months at a time moping around heart broken, We pick our selves up, dust our selves off and (for lack of a better term) get right back on the horse. 7 months is not a long time for us. Likely he cared for you but true love for a guy doesn't form in that short amount of time.

I am sorry he moved on when you're not ready to, but the reality of the matter is, its none of your business and really doesn't have anything to do with you. I suggest you do the same.

• Non of my business but yet it's my feelings?

• I'm not sad, nor am I in my feelings I'm trying to figure out if it was all a game

• the answer is in my comments. "Emotionally men don't function like women" It means its likely not a game, he just got over it quicker. Women tend to read more in to things than what actually exists. There is no subtext here, he moved on plain and simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he never loved you.

What Guys Said 2

• definitely used you, I've been broken up with my girlfriend for 3 months and it was my fault, and I still can't consider ever kissing anyone because I love her so much

• Some people can get over their bad feelings and move on quickly.

What Girls Said 2

• I've just seen men move on faster than women..

• Maybe he's doing this to get over you?