What made you break up with your last girlfriend?

Why did you decide to end your last relationship? what was the final straw?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't healthy for either of us.

Neither of us felt good enough for each other (long story), we hardly got any time together, we were both constantly stressed out over things both related to and separate from the relationship, we were always fighting..

I had to end it. I felt like I was losing my mind to the point where a lot of my friends could tell I wasn't mentally/emotionally sound anymore.

What Guys Said 21

• I didn't like her, when we first met I was really into her and liked everything about her, and after a week of talking everyday we got in a relationship, a few months later I started to see many flaws she was trying to hide, I was okay with most of them, except immaturity and lying

• List is long - She wouldn't resolve conflicts the same day it happened and wouldn't talk for days no matter whose fault it was, was asexual, lack of empathy- I once got slapped and mugged on my way to meet her but she was furious coz I was late by 10 mins even when I told her what had happened, she said she wanted to go home and I offered to drop her off but she wouldn't listen or understand (ironically I used to wait for her for 30 mins+ on a daily basis and never complained once), didn't give time, said she even lost interest in me, kind of controlling, getting irritated over small things, wasn't ready to try new things, didn't value my opinion but would follow the same opinion if given by others, am not a fan of relationships on display but she never accepted me in public or we never took photos to even keep as memories, we use to hide and meet, kinda materialistic and valued money over everything, I spent everything I had just to make her happy, she used to cancel out on romantic dinners or even surprise parties which I would plan according to her timings and tell her to give me some time in advance which she would agree upon but then she would say am just not in the mood or something. I was with her for 4 years she wasn't always like this but as our relationship aged problems arised. She said she loved me and issue was I fell in love with her and I still do but it's wasn't the same , so we broke it off, she wanted to remain friends but that would have been too hard for me so I declined

• Before my current marriage, I told my (then) girlfriend, over the phone, that I had plans to rock-out to MTV's Headbangers Ball with a guy she knew and sort of disliked, instead of getting together with her. She basically ended our relationship then and there :(

• I've never had a girlfriend (not even one of those silly 8 year old relationships) so I wouldn't have an answer to that. I worry I'll be alone forever even though I'm only 17. I just feel so lonely sometimes.

• i didn't really break up with her, it's more like I didn't take her back. about a year or two of her treating me like crap, cheating on me and then telling every detail about it. if no chance to do something, she'd just make something up to tell me. it turned out she had legitimate split personality. I finally gave up when she told me to die

• After a long time of abuse I finally realised how easy it would actually be to escape it and how stupid it was that I hadn't done it earlier.

• accused me to be the reason for her very own fuck ups. I sticked to her because I was dumb enough to love. got my soul beat to crap well. lesson learned the hard way

• we were not happy together. and looking back she had lots of problems i didn't want to see. on top of that i had gotten lazy.

• She was a cheating slutbag

• she cheated on me

• she used me as her physical and emotional punching bag. 😒😔 haven't really recovered since. I'm currently trying to become more confident and personable to meet new girls.

• She cheateddddd. lol.

• either the satsnist rituals or the dead orphan art

• When she flew to Latvia to record a pornography that I was unaware of on my birthday last year.

• She wanted love which I didn't have for her.

• Going different places in life.

• constant messaging and Snapchat streaks every morning and night😂

• She cut my dick off

• Between 17 and 21 I broke up with girls because they weren't virgins. I used them and treated them like shit because they weren't virgins.
    I broke up with my last girlfriend because she overlooked me for some time and I could not live with the pain of being picked last. I want somebody who wants me.

• you broke up with women because they weren't Virgins? bit of an outdated attitude

• It's my preference. It works for me so it's not outdated for me.

• The last girl broke up with me cause I told her I was tired of being an asshole and was getting a sex change operation so I could finally be the bitch I've always wanted to be...

• didn't decide it was decided for me was took out of my hands someone else decided it