Am I shallow for feeling less attractive to my ex now that she's fat?

So I don't know why but now that my ex is fat i feel almost nothing for her and am now less attractive to her... am i shallow? I known ex are ex's for a reason so shut up.
but anyway she was my first girlfriend we almost got married before her parents forced us apart. Am not looking to date my ex agin its been 2 years. I only looked her up after she was talking to a friend about me. And as seen as i seem this photo everything i felt for her was gone. when i seen my ex pauline 7 months ago she didn't look like this... Here what she looks like not the prettiest girl i dated a lot better but still feel in love with the girl.Am i shallow for feeling less  attractive to my ex now that she's fat???current photo and the one below is a old one i had.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say you're shallow. You just have preferences, and you're allowed to have them. Perhaps you prefer skin and bones girls, or only those that are very thin. So just date those types of girls. But just be upfront with her from the beginning; let her know that if she starts to gain weight, your attraction is going to disappear. It's only fair that she know from the start that you have expectations she'll need to uphold. Some girls will be fine with that, and some will not.

• True i guest take you i dated a girl who was chubby but it fit her body typle perfect... always thought my ex need tp gain some weight but that's too much and ot spent fit her body typle at all.

What Girls Said 5

• She looks great and happy! You shouldn't shame people about their weight or appearance. Who knows you can end up fat also

• Wtf does this have to do with my question? If u can't keep on topic then please stay off my post and no am not fat shaming her i asked a question. Besides have you ever had the one ex you really really loved with your all? You were best friends with that person even before you ended up dating then at a blank pf a eye that got everyone even some of your own frienda thinking your crazy? You spent years trying to get over them... them boom you see bump into them they got fat or ugly then you feel nothing for them at all.

• The issue is completely you.

• Ok... I don't know wtf your talking about

• No you're not

• Good would always explan why she run away from me the other day

• So you think she looks fat in the first picture? 😂😂
    But she does look happier..

• Not fat but chubby and used the pjotos i had on hand

• It's your ex. You shouldn't feel any attraction period.

What Guys Said 0