Stupid question but number of x after text does it actually matter?

So I'm texting a women at first it's one x... after a while it's two xx... then I get three xxx when we're flirting or she's happy with me or laughing etc

Now I've annoyed her in some way (she will not tell me how). I'm aware she has issues in certain areas. The x thing is like a sign of how I'm doing.

So what gives? Does that actually mean something to a woman?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean it's not a universal thing but in this case it might indicate how happy she is. I just do two, but I like emojis better ,

• To me it doesn't mean anything but to her I think it does. Like may a sign of how close we are I have no idea but it's never the same so it's definable significant.

• It's the first time I've seen it which is why it stands out as odd to me I guess.

• Yeah it is a little unique, but I guess we all have tells when it comes to texting. Just treat her well and I'm sure she'll get over it or tell you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Xs and Os are hugs and kisses, but I am not sure if this is the same thing...

• Yes I mean the same

• Yes but why is she doing that

• To let you know how you are doing. I can not give you any better insight... I do not read the minds of women. Far too complex for my limited telepathy.

What Girls Said 1

• yes indicates more openness x

What Guys Said 2

• No it really doesn't

• three strikes your out