Please help me decide if this relationship is worth fighting for. You can't force someone to love you?

So my boyfriend and I are in a rough patch. Basically i kinda depended on him to help me out with money here and there you know maybe 20$ a month not a big deal. This was because I was going to school and couldn't work as much as I needed to. He didn't like that he was helping me out so I decided to delay school and get a second job. Now he complains that I'm always gone and he's lonely and I'm mean to him all the time. I explained that I'm not mean I just get irritated that I work 14 hours in a day he works 8. I come home the dishes are dirty the house is a mess and I have to come home and take care of it i don't mind doing it I just want him to be more thankful and willing to help cause things are hard right now for me. Basically today he was saying he didn't know if he wanted to be in a relationship cause I'm never home and he's lonely I said why don't you do something with your friends and if it's about my job I'll work less, or if it's about the house I'll stop nagging I just want you to help me out sometimes. He keeps saying he needs some time to think. I just don't understand you either want to be with someone or you don't. It's not like we fight over things that are a big deal. I just think this is ridiculous.
2
2