He cheated on me with an engaged girl, should I tell the fiancee? P. S he lives out of town?

My boyfriend (now ex) cheated on me with a girl who is engaged, the girl's fiancee has never trusted his girl around my ex because of how they acted, as i didn`t trusted any of them either.
anyway i just found out he cheated with her.
would you tell her fiancee? or should I leave things as they are?

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the best thing to do. He should know the truth and I am very sorry for what has happened. What I would try and do is ask him to meet up for coffe or whatever if you already know each other. Then tell him what happened. I don't know how you can prove it, but if you can that would be good too. If I were getting married I would be glad to know someone was telling the truth. I would be disappointed but I would really appreciate it. It'll probably save them lots of money, emotions, and years of unhappiness if they just get this out now.

I would tell him as soon as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I think it's best to stay out of things like this, but given you're in the exact same position he is and it's not purely revenge or spite I would tell him

What Guys Said 10

• Depends. You want a war? Feel free to say something. And that's exactly what you'll get. You want to heal and move on? Don't say anything.

• Why so they can start a 'happy marriage'? He's going to find out sooner or later and I really hope for him to find out before they marry.

• @MissBlack That's not your worry, it's hers for not doing due diligence. Sure, she's going to find out. But if you're the source of that, you're going to be the one who's going to get the heat from that. He'll paint you as spiteful and jealous, and she'll believe it. The only way this will work is if it comes from a truly neutral source that can't be questioned. If you can find that, then do it. If not, tread with caution.

• It depends. Do you even know the fiancée? Otherwise it's clearly their problem and nothing you should meddle in.

• Yeah, you should tell her, but be polite about it as she may have no idea.

• did he hurt you why not hurting her

• Tell the fiancee, he has a right to know about her.

• Mettling with someone else's relationship never goes very well. I would say to deal with the issues on your end of it. it's really just a way to preserve yourself because you can't know for sure how the other couple will react.

• I'd tell her but only if I know the girl well enough or if I'm feeling super vindictive

• Believe me, I'm SUPER vindictive, I was also planning to tell one of my friends who's husband is friend of the girl's fiancee. I'm pretty sure he'd tell him

• I would

• leave it be.

• Go Fock the fiancée and film the the whole thing!

What Girls Said 9

• I'd make sure he finds out but not reveal myself as I've seen many weirdos that get mad at the person who reveals the awful truth to them.. psychos instead of being thankful... I'd just make damn sure he finds out, but in a way in which it does not involve me telling him personally.. I'd find a way. Then whatever happens after that I don't care if they stay together or not or if the other two become a pair... like whatever.. 💁🏼!!

• What do you suggest? Like how can I get him to know without telling directly?

• Do you have proof? If you have no proof anything you say can easily be dismissed as speculation and gossip... but you could still send a NOt or anonymous message saying what happened..

If you have proof however, you could send that instead of a worded message... like a photo or video anonymously and just leave it at that... he can do whatever he wants with it after that and don't get involved.. i , ran that's what I would do, I'd be out of he mess and without anybody knowing at all that I sent that.. simply send proof anonymously and just forget about it and go on with your life happily and don't let it seem like it hurt you so bad. ... like ha I can do better and do in fact do better.

• Tell her fiance ASAP before he has to either stay married to her or find out later on and suffer the major loss that divorce brings. Don't let her scam that man, humiliate him even further, and cause his children to grow up in a home that's doomed to implode.

• Ever heard of shooting the messenger... I'd leave it it's not ur business ur relationship was ur business but ur boyfriend and her fked that up so to hell with her and her fiancé

• I think she deserves to know.

• Nope. Unless you are daft, don't get involved with her relationship.

• Yes I would

• Tell the fiancé

• yes! wjate if they marry while having that huge secrets

• If he already has an idea that they both are being that way then now is just the time for confirmation.