Girlfriend decided we should break up because she's moving away. I still would like to be with her and would be okay with traveling. Do I tell her?

I still really enjoy hanging around her and she is my best friend still, but it's hard to see us as just friends. Especially when I she still likes me having physical contact with her and I catch her staring at me. Please help

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You should respect her decision and try to move on. If she thinks something like distance is something worth breaking up over, when she hasn't even tried long-distance or asked you about coming with her, I'd say she has decided that you two won't be a thing after she moves, even if you'd move with her.

• If its long term move - let's her go or follow her if you want and have possibility. Its all i can give you and advise from my experience.

• Go to her, stand right in front of her and tell her this. There's a storm coming