What do I do... I don't love him but I can't leave him?

he says he wants to marry me, and that he loves me more than anything. He calls me wifey, Aphrodite, he says im perfect for him. His dream girl. he is the sweetest person ever. He said that I'm his only happiness and and he can't/doesn't want to live without me. His personality is amazing, he is the best person I have ever met and probably will meet. He is so sweet, and kind, and understanding. God he knows exactly what to say, he is perfect. I want to love him, so so much. I just... can't. I'm not physically attracted to him. I am such a horrible person... His voice annoys me and he just isn't physically my type. I am also older than him by two years, which really bugs me. And he talks to me constantly, he freaks out and asks what he did wrong if I dont answer for more than 10 minutes. I've had no time for myself or for anybody but him since we met. I didn't leave me room all day, haven't eaten anything, haven't slept. I love him but I don't, I hope this makes sense... What do I do? How do I tell him I can't be with him anymore? God I'm crying as I type this, he deserves so much more than me, I don't deserve someone as amazing as him. If I leave him, he'll be destroyed. He said I'm his only happiness... he can't see a future without me. He wants a family, he wants to be with me forever... What do I do, please help me. Also, he lives on the other side of the country and we met like 4 days ago. We are both still so young, still in school. I know I know, "wow you are so stupid" I know I am. But please help me. It feels like we've known each other forever. I love him so much, I love who he is as a person. He has a heart of gold and doesn't deserve anymore sadness. I can't do it though. I can't stay like this, I can't love him the way he loves me. It'll only cause him more pain in the future. I don't want him to feel any pain ever again. Man it hurts to write this.. I'm sorry I'm so so sorry please understand me, please help me please I'm sorry. oh god what have I done
What do I do... I don't love him but I can't leave him?
Add Opinion