He still text me here and then?

I endend up liking my "fuckbuddy". I finally found my courage to tell him in May and I told him that if it's not mutuel that I am no longer interested on continuing. He said that I was not his type and that he would never date me. OUCH! So I told him to leave me alone! But he still text me every 5 weeks or so. Why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he just wants some sadly. if he cared he would show it more in a more meaningful way. not in the style of a booty call

Most Helpful Girl

• Not his type doesn't mean you're ugly. I like Latinos and I have had sex with other ethnicities in the past but I will only be with a Latino- even in sex now... don't take that personal

He's still texting you because he doesn't want to choke the chicken- he wants to put it somewhere. Just block him or give him a peace of your mind then block him.
    Respect yourself 💯

What Guys Said 2

• to still be your fuck buddy obviously, just let it go and move on

• cause he ain't getting no nookie anywhere else

What Girls Said 1

• friends with benefits are so complicated. He's either checking up on you as a friend, or still trying to fuck