What did my brother mean when he said it hurts too much, which is why he blocked you?

i used to "talk" to this guy. we stopped talking then months later, i noticed he blocked me on facebook and Instagram. i told my brother and he said "he loves you too much and it hurts too much". what did he mean by that?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people block the other person to stop themselves from constantly looking at their facebook, instagram or whatever social media to help them move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Means that he was so hurt and humiliated that he felt it easier to ignore you all ways, than deal with his feelings. Classically known as suppression.

What Guys Said 4

• So let me double-check. Instead of asking your brother, your blood and flesh, what did he mean, you come here and ask for strangers' opinion?

• When you have feelings for someone and they don't reciprocate them it sucks being reminded of that every time you see something about them and it's hard to move on

• The answers in the question?

• means you won't fall for him as fast as he did you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!