Why does my man of 10 years have two phones?

He will not let me see none of them

67

Most Helpful Guy

• there's only 1 reason u need another phone.. for keeping in touch with people u dont want on ur regular phone. ie: prolly cheating. from both your questions it sounds like ur man is a piece o shit and u need to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not good... a ten year relationship shouldn't have any secret phones passwords u dont know or really any secret... he is either cheating.. a drug dealer... or he has joined the mafia... so unless he has all kinds of unexplained cash or is now rocking a new Boufante hairdo and a velvet track suit... its probably unfortunately the first one... sorry!😔

What Guys Said 6

• one for the plug and one for the load
    one for the bitches and one for the dough

• one for the plug and one for the load or one for the bitches an one for the dough

• he's cheating duh

• You're getting played like a fiddle

• Look likes he is hiding something, maybe it is for business or a secret lover

• One for the plug and one for the hoes.

What Girls Said 5

• That is not a good sign. It could mean he is cheating. It happened to me...

• girlllllllll you better look in that phone

• He has it locked and the phone's are on silent mode so I don't even hear them he carries them around in his pocket he even hides them when he charges them

• You know the reason (s). None of us can say. You know.

• Cheater. Or drug dealer.

• He's leading a double life, probably seeing others