Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?

How do you move on from people? Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?Does anyone speak Spanish? Does this seem like unhealthy between the two people? Best ways to move on?

Should I leave her and end everything between me and her?

89

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, in the end she was just really trying to piss you off. Which is not very mature.
    And yeah, you should end your story with her. I believe when the line of respect is crossed, things will NEVER be the same. Because even if you decide to solve things, whenever you get into a fight there will always be lacks of respect again. That's unhealthy and toxic, you need to be away of those kinds of relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems a bit childish towards the end.
    What's your story with her?
    You want to end it, and want her to leave you alone. but it seems like she wants a say in it too. Does she have that right?
    She wants to keep in touch, and she probably won't move on that soon while she gets the contact she wants.
    But it's also up to you to control her pain. She is already in some pain, you can linger it, or end it by really disappointing her to a point where she'll hate you so much , she will finally let go of you over the anger. That doesn't mean she won't still overthink on why you did what you did.

Bad situation really... she wants a say in it too... expect her to message you again in the future...

What Girls Said 7

• Yes I speak Spanish but there's only one line with mother f*cker. I'm not going to get near you. I have my way

• That's pretty bad. Why haven't you blocked her yet? But my main concern is do you think a girl who treats someone like that is amazing? I think you need to talk to more girls lol

• Yes. Leave her as fast as you can. Seriously drop her and gap it~

• I know what you mean. My ex was very sweet until I did something he didn't necessarily like, then he would just turn into a completely different person. Her texts are almost identical to his.

• Sigh. Yeah but I seriously don't think this is my fault but it does hurt that me and her are now all strangers now because of shit, I'm a little upset.

• Oh that f*cking mother, I'm not going to get close to you, I have my way.
    That's what it means.
    And I think this relationship is toxic, simply block each other.

• can't YOU stop texting her..

• Yeah you guys are over

• Literaly translates: oh what the fucked mom, that I don't go close to you, I have my way

• You don't need to speak soanish to read that...

What Guys Said 8

• This about as unhealthy a past relationship can get, and quite toxic to see this going into the future. This is why everyone who sits in here has got to realize shit like this is unhealthy as fuck! Get outta this!

• I don't speak Spanish

• "Oh fuck , I'm not going to get close to you, I will go my way" she said this in Spanish... in case you need a translator.

• HAAHAHAHAA dude trust me, if you don't want her in your life annoy her, make her existence a suffering until she decides to block you, but if you are constantly thinking of her it's always easy to re-make it up to her. : d

• "wtf I won't go near you. I will have my way"

• Ugh Spanish

• Ido speak Spanish an ia an extra tool talk more than 1 languajes at the time

• Just jizz right in her face.