Guys, Should I let him go?

Hi guys!

I desperately need a man's opinion on this since my girlfriends get me more confused. I've been dating my guy for a year and a half. I love him and see a future with him. I feel a strong connection. I'm older than him though which puts us in different places. I'm 31 and he's 25! He's a mature 25 and often times acts older than me and looks older, as well. He's just starting out in his career and has mentioned he doesn't feel financially secure enough to even think of marriage or kids or anything. He'll say I love you but he's taking it really slow. I've mentioned maybe living together and he gets weird. He's like I don't feel like we've been dating that long and can't see a future with you right now. He's like I love you, I have fun with you, and I enjoy your company but I can't see that far ahead. Is that a warning sign? Or should I calm down about marriage and just play it cool and let him grow up more and enjoy our time together now? If a guy can't see you in the future cause he can't see that far ahead after a year and a half of dating what do you guys think? I'm so confused and SO in love!
Guys, Should I let him go?
Add Opinion